Subspecialty Teleradiology Services
Partnering with CRRS to accommodate your general and subspecialty teleradiology needs offers your group competitive pricing while ensuring your physicians receive only succinct, accurate, and relevant reports in a timely manner.
Many clinics and hospitals, especially in rural locations, do not have access to specialists to meet all their needs. We provide the staff and expertise to fill in the gaps in your group’s services.
Some benefits you can expect from partnering with us are:
- Additional subspecialty expertise including MRIs, CT Scans, X-rays, Mammograms
- Full-time physician coverage at a fraction of the cost of having a radiologist on staff.
Our board certified radiology staff provides final subspecialty teleradiology interpretations for hospitals, imaging centers, and physician practices nationwide. Normally, the standard turnaround time for our teleradiology interpretations is 24 hours. If a client requires a faster response, we will work to provide a customized solution based on the specific group’s needs.
Through our secure online secure and confidential server, images are received by our staff and reports are made accessible to physicians. Reports are stored and available online 24/7 through client login access.
Complete Radiology Reading Service’s subspecialty teleradiology proficiency includes:
- Musculoskeletal Radiology – our musculoskeletal radiologists are articulate in the diagnostic imaging and interpretation of the muscles and skeleton inclusive of XR, CT, Ultrasound and MRI.
- Pediatric Radiology – our pediatric radiologists are well versed in the illnesses, injuries, and diseases that may occur throughout the growth patterns and phases of the developing bodies of infants, children, and adolescents.
- Neuroradiology – Our neurologists diagnose abnormalities of the central and peripheral nervous system, spine, and head and neck presented through computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Body Imaging – We provide readings and interpretations of all diseases and conditions of the chest, abdomen and pelvis implementing various body imaging techniques including XR, CT, Ultrasound , MRI, Gamma Imaging, and PET/CT.
CRRS positions subspecialty teleradiology resources at your fingertips when you need them.